2022 Wedding Contract Rental
55 Barton Cove Rd
2022 Wedding Contract Rental
Important Contract Information
No Contract is considered active until verbal or written confirmation is received by the Secretary of the Turners Falls Schuetzen Verein. Individuals looking for available dates for their outing should note that the Turners Falls Schuetzen Verein does not accept more than one event per weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Please take that into consideration when looking for an open date for your occasion.
Telephone #: _______________________________ Email: __________________________
Caterer (Name and Contact Number) ___________ _______
All caterers must be approved by the TFSV – Caterers must have an orientation to TFSV prior to any approvals...
Caterer Arrival Time: (No sooner than 3 hours prior to rental agreement or an additional $200 fee will be charged)
Guest arrival time: _______________
Ending time: __________
Bar requested: ____yes _____no Approx. # of guests: __________
Final Guest count will be due two weeks prior to event.
$2100.00 grounds rental fee includes up to 8 hours of use of the grounds for your event. There is a $250 per hour fee for any part of additional hours. ($100 clean up* fee included for grounds and kitchen)
- Picnic tables – Enough picnic table to cover your guests plus 10% at 6 seats per table. Tables shall not be moved. Prior arrangements must be made for different table layout.
- Tables (8ft folding) for Head Table, cake table, caterer tables. Quantities needed two weeks prior to the event.
- Table cover rolls (White paper or plastic)
- Benches for seating at Head Table (TFSV does not have chairs available)
- Restrooms (Handicap porta-potty on grounds)
- Use of kitchen on day of event (including, stove, ovens, refrigeration)
- Cash Bar
- Horseshoe pits
- Two Gas Grills
- BBQ Pit
- Limited cooking/serving utensils, and supplies
- Two door commercial refrigerator
- Limited walk-in cooler storage can be arranged
Turners Falls Schuetzen Verein Does Not Carry/supply
- Reusable or disposable utensils
- Reusable of disposable dishware
- Cloth table covers or napkins
Clean up of kitchen and grounds includes
- All stoves, ovens, refrigerators interiors wiped free of spills
- All stoves, ovens, refrigerators exteriors wiped clean
- Any splashes/spills on walls cleaned
- Tables, counters, etc. cleaned and sanitized
- Sinks, cleaned and dried
- All TFSV equipment used, properly cleaned and returned to proper location.
- Rubbish emptied, bag replaced
- Floor Mats clean
- Floors swept and mopped
- All debris picked up from grounds
- All party supplied decorations removed from property or disposed of
- All trash barrels emptied
- Gas grill cleaned (if used)
- BBQ Pit cleaned (if used)
Upon approval of event, full payment of rental fee is due by the next club meeting (second Wednesday of the month)
[$ ] Total amount of check being sent.
There is no ATM on the grounds. Guests should be informed of cash only bar status
Schuetzen Verein has a license to sell alcohol and soft drinks on the premises. Function participants are not allowed to bring alcohol beverages on the grounds. Please inform your guests prior to your event. Violators will be asked to leave the premises and the attending police officer(s) will be notified and appropriate action taken.
Turners Falls Schuetzen Verein
PO Box 447
Turners Falls, MA 01376
Doug Brown Club Secretary- 1st (413) 210-2626,
Mark Matusz Club Treasurer- 2nd (413) 863-9422
Thank you for your cooperation from our members. Hope you enjoy the Schuetzen Verein.
Please sign as your signature indicates you agree to the above conditions. Failure to abide by this agreement i.e. alcohol brought on the premises, may prematurely terminate your function.
Telephone Number: _____________________________________________ (2022)